At Asset For Life Ltd we specialise in assembling bulk deals that provide both small and large investors with access to heavily discounted investment opportunities. However, there are many other services that form part of the deal.
Our range of flexible services are available for our investors to take advantage of. Many of our investors prefer to be completely hands off so that we will take care of each step of the process. For example furnishings, solicitors, lettings and management are all areas where we have pre-negotiated discounted rates exclusively for our investors.
Some of our investors choose to take care of these areas themselves if they prefer a more hands on approach to property investment. The most important aspect is that all of our investors are able to take advantage of our ability to purchase properties in bulk resulting in all of our property deals being heavily discounted and high yielding. Below are the list of the key services we offer our investors:
1. Property Deals: Asset For Life Ltd is made of individuals with many years of experience in negotiating bulk deals. This method provides both large and small investors with access to property deals that simply cannot be found elsewhere. As a result all of our properties are heavily discounted, high income producing investments that are low risk. We work closely with our investors in selecting the right property deals that are tailored to meet their investment requirements and help to achieve long term financial objectives.
2. Due Diligence: Given our many years of experience in property investment, more specifically negotiating large bulk deals, we have a very clear and detailed due diligence process that we carry out on every new property deal. This due diligence process can take several weeks as we develop an understanding of the build quality, local property values, the strength of the rental demand, typical sales prices, typical rental prices, other nearby investment, transport routes, local amenities and more. Many of our investors have invested significant sums of money into our bulk deals over the years and it is they who are witness to our emphasis on carrying out detailed due diligence. This in turn means that our investors continue to be provided with safe and secure investments that yield continued profit over both the short and long term.
3. Solicitors: Our panel of Solicitors play a key role in the acquisition of our bulk property deals because they are experienced in carrying out multiple transactions at a time. This allows us to be able to pre-negotiate discounted fees exclusively for our investors.
This also helps to avoid unnecessary costs and delays that often occur on regular property transactions. However, some of our investors do choose to use their own solicitor if they already have a long standing relationship with them.
4. Mortgages: Using a mortgage to purchase investment property plays a huge role in the strategy of most of our investors. This means that the capital sum they are investing into property can often be spread over several properties. We have relationships with several ‘all of market’ mortgage brokers who will work closely with you to understand your position and help give you access to the best buy to let mortgages in the market. Often the best mortgages can be found with banks that are not typically found on the high street.
Our mortgage brokers will work with you to ensure that your portfolio is supported by the best mortgages that will help you to achieve your financial objectives.
5. Furniture: In the current buy to let market most properties need to be furnished. This helps investors to let out the properties quicker and to achieve higher returns as well as making tax savings. We have a relationship with a reputable furniture company which means that our investors get access to high quality, heavily discounted furniture packs because we furnish the properties in bulk. It should be noted however that due to the nature of our bulk deals, many of our properties are already tenanted so the existing furniture is included in the purchase price. This makes it a highly attractive proposition for our investors.
6. Letting and Management: Our letting and management plays a crucial role in successful buy to let property. It is vital that our investors use a letting agent who will let the property out for as much and as quickly as possible. The letting agent should also fully manage the property so that any issues that might arise are swiftly dealt with and our investors can remain completely hands off. Furthermore the letting agent will collect the rent on behalf of our investor and send it to him or her every month. On every property deal we use a reputable letting agent who can let and manage your properties for heavily discounted fees. We have expertly researched to select companies who will consistently achieve rents at the top end of the market range. 7. Personal Service We understand that every investor is different. Some of our investors are very new to the buy to let market and require a more hand held personal service where we help them take care of every step of the process all the way through to completion. Other more experienced investors prefer that we keep them updated on upcoming property deals so they can commit to the purchase at the earlier opportunity. Either way, we pride ourselves on being highly experienced property people who provide our investors with a personal service that suits their requirements and helps them achieve their investment ambitions.
7. Portfolio Builder: Many investors are looking to build a well balanced property portfolio that provides a combination of short term income and long term security with low risk and strong returns. Using our experience, we can help you devise a detailed strategy that will be monitored over a set period to ensure performance targets are achieved. This entails understanding the amount of capital you are looking to invest and then carefully selecting different properties that work well together within a well balanced portfolio. 9. High Net Worth Investors For those clients looking to invest upwards of £500,000 we would invite you to meet one of our Directors to discuss certain investment opportunities that suit your requirements.