Welcome to Assetforlife!


Why invest in property? Referencing to the Times Rich list 40% created their wealth through property. The other 60% invested in property as a means of growing and protecting the wealth that they created in other industries. In fact many millionaires attained their wealth through property compared to other types of investment.

Why Invest In Property? Inevitably majority of the population might end up in poverty. Not only are we living extensive longer lives, but also the proven fact is that Government is struggling to support the Masses into retirement. Pension schemes are crippled and no longer sufficient and adequate enough. Unless we do something now to look after ourselves in the future then we will probably have to work past the normal retirement age and suffer from a poorer standard of living. There are basically three things we can do about this. Start a new business, Invest into the stock market, Invest into property. Read more >>

Packaged Deals. Investors. Services


Frequently asked question section. Get all your questions answered here..



People looking for additional retirement income, People looking for high yielding investments.



At Asset For Life Ltd we specialise in assembling bulk deals that provide both small and large investors.


Contact Us

Address: 2, Gold Drive,
Wainscott Rochester,
Kent, ME3 8FH.
Tel: 01634712668
Email: info@assetforlife.co.uk

Click here to Get in touch with us!

Find our office